Click Picture To Expand
Our Swiss Machine helps us bridge the gap between our Davenport and CNC machines. It offers the same accurate precision of a standard CNC machine and the thru-put speeds of a Davenport screw machine.
Our Tsugami Swiss Machine is faster than our standard CNC machines because it is capable of performing simultaneous machining on the front and back spindles. This means that secondary operations can be eliminated because they can all be performed within the Swiss machine at one time.
Another benefit of our Swiss Machine is the addition of a chucker kit, which will save money on material costs. The chucker kit enables us to run material that has not been centerless ground. Our machine is also equipped with guide bushings. This enables us to also produce parts that are long and slender.
- Size Range: Up to 1.26 inches in diameter and 12.6 inches in length.
- 6 Axis
- Live tools on front and back spindles
- Ability to use guide bushing or chucker kit
Good fit for jobs that
- Have extreme length to diameter ratios.
- Are high quantity but contain tolerances that cannot be held on a Davenport.
- Are in quantities too low to be run on a Davenport.
- Requires the use of high pressure oil to produce deep holes in difficult materials.
- Are high quantity with many milled features.